|Jan 07||Mar 25||Wester Riechip||£536|
|Mar 25||Apr 29||Wester Riechip||£664|
|Apr 29||Jun 24||Wester Riechip||£700|
|Jun 24||Sept 2||Wester Riechip||£764|
|Sept 2||Oct 28||Wester Riechip||£700|
|Oct 28||Dec 16||Wester Riechip||£572|
|Dec 16||Jan 6||Wester Riechip||£768|
Terms & Conditions of Let
- Bookings are normally made from Saturday to Saturday, commencing at 2.00pm on arrival day and terminating at 10.00am on day of departure. The property should be left clean and tidy.
- A deposit of 25% of the total hire charge must accompany all bookings made. The deposit is accepted as part payment and the balance must be received no later than 30 days prior to the starting date of the holiday.
- Non-receipt of the payment balance by the due date will be treated as a cancellation of the booking and the deposit will be forfeited, whereupon the whole cost of the holiday will become due unless we are able to re-let the accommodation for the same period and at the same rate.
- Cancellation: should a visitor wish to cancel their booking, notice should be given in writing by recorded delivery. Providing such cancellation is received NOT LESS than 42 days prior to the commencement date of the period booked, only the deposit will be forfeited. Cancellation Insurance is recommended.
- On taking occupancy the tenant will be required to pay a cash deposit of £50 per week (Wester Riechip and Leduckie) or £30 per week (Craigend and Craigton Cottages) as security for the key, also against breakages or damage and as an advance payment for electricity consumed.
- Departure: the proprietors should be informed as soon as possible of your intended time of departure, in order that they may make arrangements to check over the house with you and to return any deposit remaining. The right is retained to make a charge should the property require extra cleaning before it can be reoccupied.
- Maximum number of occupants must not exceed that stated for the property, unless prior authority has been received from the proprietors. Bookings from parties of teenagers are not accepted.
- The proprietors reserve the right to refuse to hand over holiday accommodation to any person who, in their opinion, is unsuitable to take charge - in such case the hire charge will be refunded in full.
- Please note that as this is a working livestock farm we regret that we cannot accommodate dogs or other pets.