Leduckie Cottage is a small detached farmhouse surrounded by the peaceful and gently rolling hills of Highland Perthshire, with stunning views across the lochs of Butterstone, Craiglush and the Lowes.
Accessed by private tarmac road Leduckie provides the ideal base for that tranquil 'away from it all' holiday for up to six people and, understandably, is one of our most popular properties. Early booking is strongly advised.
Whilst staying at Leduckie you can enjoy the private facilities at Laighwood, including a game of squash on our private court or a spot of fly fishing for wild brown trout on our private hill loch.
The excellent facilities of some of Perthshire's finest towns are all within easy reach, including Dunkeld (6 miles) with its historic cathedral and Pitlochry (16 miles) with its famous theatre and wealth of shops selling quality Scottish goods and produce.
Click on a thumbnail below to see image gallery:
- One double bedroom (kingsize bed) and one twin bedroom
- Ground floor double bedroom
- Living / Dining room with open fire
- Fully fitted kitchen with microwave, washing machine, dishwasher etc
- Bathroom with bath, WC and washhand basin
- Ground floor shower room with WC and washhand basin
- The farmhouse is fully double glazed and has electric central heating throughout.
- There is ample car parking with garaging.
- All linen and towels are included in the price. Cot and high chair available on request.
There are supermarkets in Dunkeld, Blairgowrie and Perth but if necessary we can arrange groceries to be delivered to your cottage on the day of your arrival, if you send a detailed list.
Please note that we are unable to accommodate dogs at Leduckie.