Craigton Cottage, a listed building situated just off the main Dunkeld to Blairgowrie (A923) road at the east end of the village of Butterstone, was completely renovated in 1988 to provide fully modernised accommodation for two.
Craigton Cottage makes an ideal base for touring, golfing, fishing walking and bird watching holidays.
Whilst staying at Craigton Cottage you can enjoy the private facilities at Laighwood, including a game of squash on our private court or a spot of fly fishing for wild brown trout on our private hill loch.
The excellent facilities of some of Perthshire's finest towns are all within easy reach, including Dunkeld (6 miles) with its historic cathedral and Pitlochry (16 miles) with its famous theatre and wealth of shops selling quality Scottish goods and produce.
Click on a thumbnail below to see image gallery:
Facilities at Craigton Cottage include:
- Living room with open fire (with back boiler)
- Colour television
- Fitted kitchen (off livingroom) with electric cooker, microwave, refrigerator, automatic kettle and toaster, immersion heater, iron and ironing board
- Double bedroom with bay window
- Bathroom (with bath and shower over), mirror light with electric razor socket
- Car parking is available adjacent to the cottage
- Towels and bed-linen
- Electricity is extra according to meter reading.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
There are supermarkets in Dunkeld, Blairgowrie and Perth but if necessary we can arrange groceries to be delivered to your cottage on the day of your arrival, if you send a detailed list.
Please note that we are unable to accommodate dogs at Craigton Cottage.