Wester Riechip is a luxuriously appointed property, sympathetically modernised to provide superb facilities whilst retaining the charm and elegance of Victorian Highland country living.
The bright and spacious rooms of this 19th century Shooting Lodge, which comfortably accommodates eight people, offer spectacular views. By day the lush green fields and majestic hills of Highland Perthshire roll out before you and by night the lights of the Fair City of Perth can be seen twinkling in the distance.
Wester Riechip, a pleasant 6 miles from historic Dunkeld, is the ideal base for touring, golfing, fishing and skiing holidays. Guests at Wester Riechip can enjoy access to the adjacent private squash court or a spot of fly fishing for wild brown trout on our private hill loch. The house is also the perfect location for Corporate Breaks with a selection of activities which can include rough shooting on the moors, birdwatching etc.
Click on a thumbnail below to see image gallery:
AccommodationThe layout of Wester Riechip is as follows:
The Ground Floor Vestibule leads to:
- LAUNDRY ROOM with automatic washing machine and tumble drier
- CLOAKROOM with w.c. and washbasin
- RECEPTION ROOM with feature solid stone fireplace
- LOUNGE with TV, video, open fire and double glazed patio doors
- DINING ROOM with wood panelled walls and large bay window
- LUXURY KITCHEN with high quality fittings including double sink, electric cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- BEDROOMS - 2 double (one with washbasin), 1 single and 1 triple with 3 single beds and washbasin (all double glazed)
- BATHROOM with heated towel rail and shower over bath
- SHOWER ROOM
- LARGE capacity airing cupboard.